My Challenge and Sketch Blog

Creatively Artsy is my CTMH blog and this is my FUN Blog.
Here is where I can use any products and just do my own thing. I started out with just one sketch challenge and now I'm hooked. I wish there were more hours in the day.

New Additions to Studio J

Score BIG with Embossing Folders from CTMH!

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are. You still have until February 28th to get one FREE. Just order two packs of Cardstock for $14.50 each and get an Embossing Folder of your choice absolutely FREE.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Love Mom - Valentine




Here's a Valentine that I thought I might make for my 4 year old grandson to give his Mommy for Valentines Day. I used the Fred She Said pre-colored image called Nolan with a Sign. There are five different signs plus a blank one that goes with this digi set. 

I had a new paper pack from Close to my Heart called Skylark. I just thought this coerner of the paper would go perfect with this image. 

I have just started getting back into Hand Stitching on my cards and so I dod so on this one. I also used a brand new Spellbinder's die. 

Other challenges for this card:
Bunny Zoe's - Stitching

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet image, his mommy will love it, like the cool stitching too!

Crafteezee said...

Sooooo adorable. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x