My Challenge and Sketch Blog

Creatively Artsy is my CTMH blog and this is my FUN Blog.
Here is where I can use any products and just do my own thing. I started out with just one sketch challenge and now I'm hooked. I wish there were more hours in the day.

New Additions to Studio J

Score BIG with Embossing Folders from CTMH!

The Close to my Heart Embossing folders are like none other. Watch this video to see how fabulous they really are. You still have until February 28th to get one FREE. Just order two packs of Cardstock for $14.50 each and get an Embossing Folder of your choice absolutely FREE.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

FSS Winter Chickadee


Another Thank you card I made using a Fred She Said pre-colored Image, Winter Chickadee, from the Christmas Bird Series.

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Nancy, such a beautiful image and I love the soft colours.
Sue xx